[joe-frank-list] End of year thoughts about joe

Levent Ozgur ghastly_fop at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 15:29:10 PST 2009

The first half of Mountain Rain I've always found particularly moving.

On Dec 27, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Joe Frank <Joe at joefrank.com> wrote:

By the way ---
Look for the new web site with selections on every page - coming in early Jan.

Suggestions for excerpts are welcome. I'm printing out your suggestions - anything ranging from 3 min to 20 minutes. They will be on demand, no logging in needed. (just let me know original show & describe story a bit)

thanks.

Bob Lee wrote:

Love Prisoner
Thanks for the suggestion I love it.  Classic.

p.s.
There are some seasonal selections Joe updated recently over on the JF site.
http://joefrank.com/

Bob Lee