[joe-frank-list] End of year thoughts about joe

Manuel Cabrera Jr. semiote at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 09:13:30 PST 2009

I for one understood your intentions: I'm sure no one will take it too
badly.

As for shows: lately, I've been really enjoying "The Story" from
American Public Media and hosted by Dick Gordon, which has led me to the
good old Studs Turkel stuff.  Maybe this is stuff you already know
about, but the very idea of oral history as a genre of radio is
relatively new to me.  I'd like to learn more about the genre -
thankfully, there are thousands of hours of Turkel to delight anyone for
years on end...

-Mandel