[joe-frank-list] End of year thoughts about joe

Bob Lee bobl at 1amsoftware.com
Sat Dec 26 08:57:49 PST 2009

First I think I need to apologize to Joe or whoever it was in his office who alerted me that my posting on my blog of one of Joes works would not be a good idea.  As everyone can see I removed the posting within minutes of the notice of offence.
It has never been my idea to rip off Joe in anyway I only hope somehow with efforts from  a group such as this and other to promote Joe and his work for years to come.

That being said, a comment was brought up over on Facebook about Ruth Seymour retiring, and someone thought it would be a good time to consider a litter writing campaign to the nice people over at KCRW to politely request Joe takes his rightful spot back on the airways.

Anyone have a suggestion for a good show to listen to.   ?  there are just so many, and need a Joe fix.. someone got to have an idea, somewhere out there.

Best wishes and happy thought to all for the new year.

Bob Lee
http://blog.1amsoftware.com