[joe-frank-list] New material? Changes to web site?

billmilosz at aol.com billmilosz at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 02:27:57 PDT 2008

Some time ago there was talk about new material, and also a re-done web site.? The Myspace and Frankophiles things got started but I am not seeing many actual "answers" from Mr. Frank in the "Ask Joe" section of Frankophiles and so it seems like maybe these things are waning....

I know he's not a well man, but does anyone here know of any new stuff or the website changes that were promised about a year ago?? Am I missing something someplace?