[joe-frank-list] Things online reminding me of Joe Frank

karenladeeda at aol.com karenladeeda at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 16:33:56 PDT 2007

hi.

I went to two of the shows in la.? It was really intimate and strange.? Nice to have a band behind joe.?

The content of the show was a trip.? it almost felt like a goodbye letter.? Joe seemed so much more frail then he did a few years back.? night and day.? at the same time, it seemed like he made his current health position part of the performance.? never sure of where one started and the other ended.

Karen