[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank on Myspace

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 17:56:40 PST 2007

From: "Jonathan A. Held" <heldj at mail.med.upenn.edu>

>Oh my god - is that JOE singing?  Am I the only one
>who thought it was Tom Waits?

>Is that really him?

You've gotta listen to the new show, "Goodbye."

Joe's media faves are not much of a surprise -- high
end stuff.  Meanwhile he's home watching Little
Rascals reruns.

I love Joe's people he'd like to meet.  I'd actually
like to meet a prehistoric caveman too.  What would
Joe say to Hitler?  Would he offer Hitler a drink?

"Hitler, a drink maybe?  Some Manishewitz?

"You're good?  Ok."