[joe-frank-list] Night pt.2

bewareofdog at mac.com bewareofdog at mac.com
Tue May 30 20:18:38 PDT 2006

 From what I now understand, the episode "Night" on Joe's website
seems to contain pieces of the originally aired "Night" episodes 1 &
2 although, unless I am mistaken, there is no mention of it being a
remix on Joe's site.

By the way, for those of you that haven't checked it out... the Joe
Frank Wiki is an awesome resource.  We should all be contributing our
knowledge to help it grow.

Joel