[joe-frank-list] New On JoeFrank.com

Bob Lee bobl at 1amsoftware.com
Wed May 10 21:53:07 PDT 2006

In case you have not checked out JoeFrank.com recently.. Ill quote

"May 5, 2006

Look for a Newsletter with a note from Joe soon.

(Coming up: Podcasts twice a month. These will be full shows, stories, and more. And . . . You do not need to be a member. Details soon. We have sponsors now. Hopefully, that will help get the podcasts moving forward quickly. More: There's a new CD with stories from Work in Progress. A site redesign is in progress. Plus more.)  "

To me this is the best news in long time.

Bob Lee

ß....
bobl at 1amsoftware.com