[joe-frank-list] attitude

Tom McDonald awkwardgrace at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 14:37:28 PDT 2006

Wow, somehow I overlooked this podcast.
Karen: do you have iTunes? If so, start the Apple
music store within iTunes, click the podcasts category
and do a search on Joe Frank. You'll find something
called "Joe Frank Radio." This is great exposure for
him. Interesting to see some of the things like the
listing of what other subscribers have also subscribed
to. (Ah, there's Alan Watts. There's Benjamen Walker.)
If you don't have iTunes you can probably go to
JoeFrank.com and search around for a link to it.