[joe-frank-list] Jack Kornfield

Jeff Anton antonjf at hesiod.org
Mon Jun 19 08:28:40 PDT 2006

Do a web search and you'll find lots of pages.
The wikipedia entry is pretty good.

It occurs to me that Alan Watts is like a bridge between
Jack Kornfield and Joe Frank.  Alan is like Jack in that they
both were westerners who taught eastern philosophy and did that
in Marin county California.  Alan is like Joe in that they both
struggle with alcohol, were radio broadcasters of stories and
philosophy, and avoided wars.

This web page is a transcript of a radio broadcast Alan made in the
60's or early 70's.  For me, it reads very much like a Joe monolog show.
http://www.publicappeal.org/library/unicorn/watts/the_value_of_psychotic_experience.htm

Jeff Anton