[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank Web Site

Levent ghastly_fop at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 13:23:35 PDT 2006

I totally agree...last month, I finally ended my
subscription after a year and a half.  The new shows,
in my opinion, were pretty fantastic, but you're
right--despite promises to the contrary, the site is,
for all intents and purposes, dead.  I'll still be
checking it in the hopes that there will be some kind
of activity, but the hopes are dim.