[joe-frank-list] Joe rec'd his gift in the hospital.....

billmilosz at aol.com billmilosz at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 00:46:00 PDT 2006

 I got word today that Joe Frankl recieved the magazines and card we sent to him today-  the hospital gift shop put the little note I emailed inside a card, and wrapped the magazines nicely-  Joe was apparently surprized that we organized to get it together and send him something in the hospital, he was happy to get it and I think the message of our support was encouraging for him to hear.

One of the suggestions for the use for the rest of the money is to buy a couple of boxed DVD sets like these two

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007WFXYO/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_2/102-3880532-3589731?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=130

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AYEIJA/ref=pd_sim_d_2/102-3880532-3589731?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=130

There's enough money to buy both.  They would make a nice gift, if he doesn't already own them.