[joe-frank-list] Word

billmilosz at aol.com billmilosz at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 20:35:17 PDT 2006

 Joe is resting comfortably and doing well. His replacement kidney is functioning well.

I've been told, HOWEVER, that he cannot have flowers!  Too much risk of infection,  his immune system is essentially COMPLETELY shut off at the moment by immuno-supressing drugs, and only things that can be disinfected with bleach can enter his room.

Someone from his staff has suggested DVDs, and may be able to provide a list of DVDs that Joe hasn't seen.

I will contact the Hospital gift shop. They may have experience in such situations and be able to suggest something.