[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank Wiki Announcement

Will Irace spblat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 13:59:48 PDT 2006

Hi Folks:

A quick three-point update on the Joe Frank Wiki.

First, for those who don't know, it exists. It's an unofficial,
nonprofit repository for lots of information about Joe, and more
particularly about the content he has created. Come check it out at:
www.jfwiki.org

Second, the whole point of a Wiki is that anyone can edit any page.
You (yes you) are invited to join in and help create and edit the
information on the site. It's quite easy, and essential to the
survival of the site's usefulness. If you see room for improvement,
come do it yourself!

Third, you need a free account to edit pages. Because of a couple of
spammers, you can't just sign up for an acccount on the site without
human intervention.  You have to e-mail me with your desired username,
and I will be extremely pleased to send you a free user account and a
password.

That's all for now. Bye!

--W