[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list Digest,

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 10:34:37 PDT 2006

--- Larry Dunn <majestic_cheese at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: LBlockD at aol.com
>
> > Larry Dunn is not the Larry heard in Joe's  work
>
> That's what YOU say, Block.  I happen to know that
> Larry Dunn IS the Larry heard in Joe's work.

Yeah, but that was only in the bad old days, before
the JF web site, when we were trading MP3s, and the
stuff Dunn submitted was recorded ages ago by
mic-between-speakers, and you could hear him arguing
with his mom in the background about whether recording
JF off the air was really the best use of his time,
when there was a yard to be mowed and weeds had
overtaken the vegetable garden.

Today, of course, we get crystal clear MP3s and have
to resort to our inboxes to find more Dunn.

Ha!