[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 18:30:50 PDT 2006

From: "Will Irace" <spblat at gmail.com>

>You're the only one who cares about this.

So because a few people are bitching that anyone would
have the nerve to ask for some netiquette, that
accordingly "no one" cares about it.  Riiiight ....

>By all means, please go ahead and write the rules. I
>bet most of us
>will support them.

I don't have to write the rules.  It's just normal
netiquette to trim your messages when responding to a
digest on a mailing list.  Whether you support them or
not, I couldn't care less.  Netiquette is way bigger
than any individual list.