[joe-frank-list] Predator

SpringyStepps at aol.com SpringyStepps at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 20:45:30 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/3/2006 2:36:37 PM Central Standard Time,
joe-frank-list at amalon.com writes:

Thought  I'd share this with the group. . . I came across the news story
below and  it made me think of the monologue Joe gives in Predator, at  41:50.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060701/ap_on_sc/brotherhood_of_man

I'd  also like to give a shout-out to the JF Wiki ( http://www.jfwiki.org
),  which helped me figure out this came from  Predator.

Dave

As usual, Joe is years ahead of his time. Thanks for the link. --  I  like
this part of the article:  "Every Palestinian suicide bomber has  Jews in his
past. Every Sunni Muslim in  _Iraq_
(http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?p=Iraq)  is descended from at least one  Shiite. And every Klansman's family
has African roots."  (It  triggered a certain portentous lyric in my head: "Just
as every cop is  a criminal, and all the sinners saints...")  ---- Karen