[joe-frank-list] Thread re: Joe Frnak web site needs updates

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:13:16 PST 2006

I wanted to back up some of the comments I made with an example.  This news
just came out; the chief of Yahoo!Music -- one of the top digital music
services -- made a point of stating that record labels should try selling
music online without copy protection:

http://news.com.com/2061-10799_3-6042756.html?part=rss&tag=6042756&subj=news

Harold
P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm not working for Yahoo!Music; I'm working
for Virgin Digital!