[joe-frank-list] Re: Kate Bush

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 20:30:06 PST 2006

> From: Sally <sally at oilostatic.com>

> Listening to the new Kate Bush album makes me wish
> Joe would come out
> with some new work featuring it!
> What do you think, Joe? Want me to send you a copy?

Joe tends to use more esoteric music, usually
instrumentals.  I actually rather like that.  I love
the music he uses in his work, and would never hear it
were it not for his shows.  I like Kate Bush a lot,
but she's much more mainstream than, say, Arling and
Cameron.

That said, I wouldn't care if Joe used Jennifer Lopez
as the soundbed, as long as he provided new work.
Anything we get from him will be great.