[joe-frank-list] Rent a Family

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 20:12:43 PDT 2006

Any ideas on that misanthropic tirade by Larry Bloch's
character at the end of the Rent a Family trilogy?

I just finished listening to the trilogy for the first
time in years and I was curious as to that
blackhearted end note by the character, who I assume
is Eleanor's ex-husband (Bloch had been playing that
character, masterfully, before the tirade).

By the way, anyone know if that was Barbara Sohmers
playing Eleanor?  If so, was she the same Barbara
Sohmers who wrote a few mystery novels as well?  (I
believe the author Ms. Sohmers passed away.)