[joe-frank-list] OT, movie quotes, more shameless self-promotion

tewoodruff tewoodruff at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 12:10:11 PDT 2005

Hey, folks,

If you have a few extra minutes, please add your two
cents to my Movie Quote database.

I'm still "between jobs," therefore starting to learn
some ASP programming. So the favor is somewhat to test
my site, but also my goal is to get some variety in
there, some community-oriented content.

I figured JF fans would have some good taste in
movies!

Thanks!

http://www.duczilla.com/mqdb/

Cheers!

[btw, I'm looking for more practice, so if anyone
wants a small database to read/write via a web
browser, please get in touch. next, i'll be working on
a scheduling and standings site for a local softball
league....]