[joe-frank-list] Jack Kornfield call-in show

Erik Shirokoff shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Tue May 24 02:01:18 PDT 2005

A heads-up following the recent Kornfield discussion here.

In case anyone does want to ask Kornfield about Joe (or anything else, I guess), he'll be on the KQED program Forum tomorrow, Tue May 24, from 10:00-11:00 AM.
It's a call-in show, and is available online both live and archived.

http://www.kqed.org/programs/program-landing.jsp?progID=RD19

- Erik