[joe-frank-list] Re: WFMU Joe Shows

auntiehistamine auntiehistamine at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 23:22:43 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info Eric.

After I posted the question, I thought to look up the first lines of
the show on the "Name that Joe" page
<http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddyer/joe/joe-frank-finder.html> It's
exactly as you said.

I had forgotten about this page; it's a nice resource for
identification.

That's interesting to know that WFMU uses the working titles instead of
the acutal ones. It does seem a bit odd though, because the titles on
their FAQ page <http://freeform.wfmu.org/JF/joe_fran.html> are the
actual ones. "Performer" is listed there, and not "Remember When".

Pat