[joe-frank-list] The Los Angeles Joe Frank Collective

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Sun May 15 08:22:09 PDT 2005

This is great, David.  I'm in.  Meetup is a great service; I recently
joined and met other podcasters in L.A.  (In fact, I didn't even have
to go to the meetup to meet them!  I won't bother the list with an
explanation of that, though...)

One question, David: Is Meetup charging us to establish get-togethers?
 I recently heard that they were going to begin charging a small fee
for services.  Is that true?

Harold J. Johnson
Free MP3 Downloads
of a Life Described Online: