[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4

LBlockD at aol.com LBlockD at aol.com
Sun May 1 17:16:41 PDT 2005

Steve Schneider:  I enjoyed your Kornfieldian ruminations.  I  think many of
us would like to have the "realization" and "detachment" that  Kornfield seems
- genuinley - to have.  But I think it goes beyond the  idea that we perhaps
should cherish our "inner conflict;" though  we musn't repress it either,
which seems the problem with Jack's tao.   A couple of years ago, on a Joe show, I
talked about a few days of real  frustration I had about something, and how I
tried to lay some  "Kornfieldian" letting go on the situation, but without
much success.   Then, after a day or so, it just went away.  And I realized -
in  that moment of Zen - that while you can't really push anything  out of your
mind,  if you are patient with the pain, it often goes away by  itself.
Ksanti.  Larry Block