[joe-frank-list] Joe- started an industry?

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:05:21 PST 2005

I am completely in accordance with what you're saying, and many
artists have, in fact, acknowledged Joe Frank's influence, I wish
they'd do it more often.  There's an audio recording you can listen to
at JoeFrank.com which includes both David Sedaris and Ira Glass
detailing their admiration for Joe's work; it's currently at the
following location, on the left of the page:

http://www.joefrank.com/air.html

Scroll down the page to find the link.  You can also find the same
audio on the following page, but you'll have to scroll down farther:

http://www.joefrank.com/shows.html

Harold J. Johnson
http://audioblogs.info