[joe-frank-list] RE:CZJ as Kate

Darwin Green molokoman1 at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 14:26:25 PDT 2005

Didn't Kate actually appear on one of the shows?  It was with another
girl and they were at Joe's apartment.  She talks about being with
another girl and the differences compared with being with guys.  If I
remember correctly it's a show where Joe speaks very little and it
seems like he's trying to get out of the apartment (I think he even
said that he had to go to some dinner with some other people but Kate
and the other girl persuaded him not to).