[joe-frank-list] After Hours

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:50:19 PDT 2005

On 7/29/05, Larry Dunn <majestic_cheese at yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Harold Johnson <harold.johnson at gmail.com>
>
> >So (and my apologies if anyone else has already
> >asked this question), is Joseph Minion A.K.A. Joe
> >Frank?
>
> Well, considering that it's been much discussed in
> this thread that JF sued Minion over the plaigarism,
> my guess would be, no, Joseph Minion is not Joe Frank.

Yes,  but perhaps that's nonsense - perhaps he never actually sued
anyone.  Perhaps it was simply a narrative, part of Joe's insatiable
desire to reveal his alter ego, a screenwriter whose name is derived
from both the Judaist sense of "minion" and the more commonly-known
sense of the term...

Harold J. Johnson
http://Something
ThatHappened.com