[joe-frank-list] After Hours

bewareofdog at mac.com bewareofdog at mac.com
Sat Jul 30 09:02:04 PDT 2005

Now assuming that JF's "No Show" was a sincere portrayal of reality,
I am still left with two major questions.  Namely, the explanation
behind Larry Block's appearance in the film, as well as the original
script having the same title as Joe's show "Lies."  Jjust were in the
hell did Minion get the title, and how in g-d's name did have the
brass to use it as his own?