[joe-frank-list] The Pilot

Erik Shirokoff shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 19 23:31:33 PST 2005

Hi Tayt,

On my copy of Pilot, there isn't much music.  There's some very faint tinny sounding stuff behind some of the group dialog (from a small radio speaker, in context), and the chanting during the native dance, and some very smooth ambient stuff 12 minutes into it when the major has an attack and and also around 24 minutes into it.

Which bit were you looking for?  (Not that I recognized any of it. . . but someone else might be able to help.)

take care,
Erik