[joe-frank-list] An idea

BILLMILOSZ at aol.com BILLMILOSZ at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 05:34:52 PST 2005

I noticed on the Joe Frank site that they reduced the price of a Premium
subscription a few dollars and anyone who bought a recurring Premium membership
before mid-November is still being billed at the (slightly) higher rate.  (New
rate is $9.99 a month, old rate was $11.99 a month.)  In order to get the new
rate, one has to cancel the old membership and get a NEW membership, then the
monthly ding to your credit card or PayPal will go down.

My idea: those of us who can afford it can show a little extra support by NOT
moving ourselves over to the new rate.  This means we'd give Joe an extra
$36.00 a year.  Not much, but perhaps a gesture that, like spinning a
prayer-wheel, will boost your karma a little more each time it comes around.....