[joe-frank-list] JF Web site questions

BILLMILOSZ at aol.com BILLMILOSZ at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 02:51:34 PST 2005

Under the December premium, I see the following things listed-   but there's
no link to listen to them.  If they're not actually Premium audio items, I
can't quite figure out why they're mentioned.....  please advise.

ON http://joefrank.com/shownew.html  the following are listed  but there's no
link to the audio

Rare early Joe Frank stories
from NPR Playhouse:

"The Nightwatchman"
"Caldwell" (and his out-of-body experience)
"Long Island Memories," and
"Beautiful Woman on Elevator"

ALSO:

>From November material- the following are listed, but there's no links

Joe Frank Short Film
"The Perfect Woman" - play time: 13:55
Joe's search for the perfect woman backfires. Joe Frank Band Rehearsal

AND from October material, the following are listed without links:

Live at Market Street" - play time: 56:10 - the audio of a Joe Frank live
performance from Santa Monica 1988.

Joe Frank Short Film
        "Jilted Lover" - play time: 8:06
Joe stalks his ex-girlfriend and her new lover.

Thanks

Bill Milosz
Chicago