[joe-frank-list] San Francisco performance

joeRoymeo at brokenoffcarantenna.com joeRoymeo at brokenoffcarantenna.com
Sat Jan 1 12:10:27 PST 2005

Depends on whether you consider Middlebrow just an insult or not....

Joe does take us through a lot of things like epistemology, but he's not
doing it in a Highbrow sort of way...He takes us along, instead of assuming
we've already read the original sources on epistemology, recently, and
integrated them all.

There's nothing insulting about Middlebrow, unless you're shooting for
Highbrow and failing.

Anyone catch that article a couple years ago about why Terri Gross is
Middlebrow?

roymeo
(send in the spam!)