[joe-frank-list] Re: chatter

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 17:09:29 PST 2005

From: bewareofdog at mac.com

>2nd, let's recall, Joe is working on "Santa Monica
>Book Of The Dead"
>which is apparently forthcoming.
>So those membership dollars are going to use.

I'm looking forward to that, if that's the right way
to put it.

I've been a full member (or whatever it's called) for
a while and intend to keep it up even if there isn't
new content.  I see it as supporting interesting
radio, which there's not nearly enough of in this
world.  Our membership helps to keep Joe's programs
online -- including the freebies that are on the site
for those who don't pay.  I'm happy to help support
that.

That said, I do actually use my membership -- now and
then I want to listen to an old show, and with my
membership I can go in and listen to whatever I want,
whenever I want.