[joe-frank-list] Re: minion thread

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 17:10:52 PDT 2005

> From: Harold Johnson <harold.johnson at gmail.com>

> > Also, IMDB has Joeseph Minion listed as being born
> in 1957.  Joe Frank is
> > quite a bit older than that.
>
> Yes, Eric, but have you overlooked the possibility
> that Minion wasn't
> "born" until Joe (Frank) conceived of him?  Also,
> it's not that
> difficult to add a false identity to the IMDB, I
> think...

This brand of deduction has got me thinking ... notice
how you never see Joe and Elvis in the same room
together?  I put it to you that Elvis "died" in 1977,
around the time Joe started his career as a radio
monologist.

And the wikipedia listing for Joe also notes that he
was first asked to help form a minyan in 1957.  (Rubs
chin.)  And as we all know, the first draft of
"Jailhouse Rock" was really titled "Jew'll Halakha,"
but that was considered to be too ethnic a title.

So there you have it -- Joe Minion isn't Joe Frank --
he's actually Elvis Presley.

By the way, does anyone out there know how Joe is
holding up under the dialysis regimen?