[joe-frank-list] A message from Larry Block

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 17:35:21 PDT 2005

From: Robert Holland <rholland356 at yahoo.com>

>I get the feeling he wouldn't find generic fanboy
>drivel to be worth his time.

No, but I understand that he finds
individually-crafted fanboy drivel to be greatly
worthy of his time.

>Do you share a story with him? Send him the latest
email jokes?

>I think writing to Joe Frank would be extremely
>difficult.

Since he's not feeling well and we have had it
suggested that he would enjoy hearing from us, I'd
suggest something along these lines:

Hi Joe, it's me, Schmedrick (substitute own name).

I've heard you're not feeling well, and so I wanted to
take some time to tell you that I was very sorry to
hear that, and I'm hoping you feel better soon.  I
really enjoy your radio programs; in fact, they've
meant a lot to me over the years.

All the best,
Schmedrick (substitute own name).

Hope this helps,