[joe-frank-list] chicago tickets are on sale!

sarah b shboone at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 12 14:37:57 PDT 2004

i just purchased my tickets to see joe in Chicago at the art institute. The
ticket master page said there were some free tickets available to members of
the a.i. but when i typed in my member number did not get anything free so
that is too bad but still, $15 is way better than last time he was in
Chicago and you had to pay for the whole 4th coast registration fee to hear
him!
anyway there is a link to buy tickets on joefrank.com.

Sarah