[joe-frank-list] Re: Joe Frank heard on the radio in Chicago 24 hours a day

Tony Natsoulas natsoulas at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 09:10:48 PST 2004

I am sorry to be so forward, but not having a studio
is no excuse. My friend produces professional
commercials at home with his computer and professional
microphone. He says it is a better quality and easier
than the old days in a real studio. Also, I have been
an artist for years and even in the lean time I have
produce art. If you are an artist you have to make
stuff. I think something else is happening other then
what you mentioned.

Tony

=====
Tony and Donna Natsoulas natsoulas at yahoo.com Webpage:http://www.tonynatsoulas.com