[joe-frank-list] RE: "well informed for a taxi driver" ALSO: some ?

BillMilosz at aol.com BillMilosz at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 13:19:31 PDT 2004

>>Man, from behind this desk in this cubicle, I'm thinkin' cab drivers are a
whole lot smarter than me, that's for damn sure.<<

10,000 years of civilisation and we end up with .....Cubicles!  That reminds me, I have to remember to put a coversheet on the TPS report from now on, I think there was a memo.......  ;-)

Well, at least I don't have to worry that someone is gonna poke a pistol in my face and demand the day's fares..... that's some compensation for driving a desk, I guess.

-----Questions-----
Does anybody know if Joe's live shows (Chicago tomorrow and San Francisco coming up) are being recorded for the Joe Frank web site?

Does anyone know where one could get a copy of the short film "Memories by Joe Frank" directed by Paul Rachman?  (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0163296/fullcredits )