[joe-frank-list] RE: "well informed for a taxi driver"

Jargonym at aol.com Jargonym at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 10:51:11 PDT 2004

Hmmm, what, taxi drivers can't be smart people, involved in something beyond driving a cab like- say- the arts?

I'm a painter.  The kind that makes pictures on canvass, not faux finishes on drywall. (Though I have done that, too)  Very few people earn a living as a painter.  I certainly don't.  So I have a "day job" -

I know lots of folks on the Chicago art scene.  I know people in public radio, in college radio, etc. etc.  So when I heard this broadcast I checked into it with my contacts.