[joe-frank-list] New Joe Frank !!! New Joe on line Oct 2004

Bob Lee bobl at 1amsoftware.com
Mon Oct 4 19:09:57 PDT 2004

For those of you still on the Joe list like me waiting patiently for a new
Joe Production.

 Your wait is over.

"Time's Arrow "   is on live on line now,  Right now I am about half way
through it.   Classic Joe style  Lots of Larry Block,  Great music,
Monologue and phone conversation style.

As you all know I have never tried to make money from Joe, and I continue to
not to make money from this sort of email.   All I am is a fan, who has done
what I can for years to support the work of Joe..

If we ever wanted Joe to know how much we think of him, might I suggest that
everyone sign up  for some subscription, Not only are the classic shows
avail for listening,  New Joe !!  What more could you want. ?    You know
you need it...

Bob Lee

bobl at 1amsoftware.com