[joe-frank-list] Re: Joe Frank on WFMU

David Gutierrez daveg at post1.com
Thu Mar 11 19:37:10 PST 2004

Fellow Frankophiles,
As a followup to this email, I just wanted to let everyone know that Joe
Frank is live on the air taking calls as well during this WFMU pledge
drive. If you don't get this email until it is too late, I believe he
will be on again next Thursday 7pm - 8pm Eastern Time. There is a
special number for those who would like to speak to Joe to ask questions
on-air: 201-209-9368

Dave