[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank Voice?

Mike Musgrove musgrovem at washpost.com
Fri Feb 6 14:49:17 PST 2004

Sometimes I forget this sort of question is what google is for... the voice
in the game is definitely not Joe... which is sort of a relief because it
has some cheesy lines in it that surely would've given him a migraine...

Cheers.

http://www.ugo.com/channels/games/features/maxpayne_2/

 "James McCaffrey is back as the voice of Max Payne"

----- Forwarded by Mike Musgrove/news/TWP on 02/06/2004 02:50 PM -----

                      Mike Musgrove
                      <musgrovem at washpost.co        To:       joe-frank-list at armory.com
                      m>                            cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  Re: [joe-frank-list] Joe Frank Voice?
                      joe-frank-list-bounces
                      @armory.com

                      02/06/2004 02:18 PM
                      Please respond to Joe
                      Frank Mailing List

I've also been worried about Spalding Gray, though this seems to have gone
on too long for there to be a happy ending in store.

And I, too, wondered if that was Joe's voice in Max Payne 2. For what it's
worth, I scanned the credits on the game and could not find his name.

Kudos again to Erik for his Joe directory. Very useful for me, at least.

As long as we seem to have such similar interests here, by any chance has
anybody had any luck getting RealAudio files onto a Palm handheld? I have a
few shows (from the Streambox days, yes) stored in that format but have had
zero luck getting the files onto my shiny new handheld, though mp3 files
work, sort of. I know people can get cranky when this list turns into tech
support hour, so if you know what I'm talking about and have tips, maybe
contact me offlist. This has ben driving me up the wall for weeks.

                      Todd Last

                      <Rubatoguy at mindspring.        To:       Joe Frank
Mailing List <joe-frank-list at armory.com>
                      com>                          cc:

                      Sent by:                      Subject:
[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank Voice?

                      joe-frank-list-bounces

                      @armory.com

                      02/05/2004 11:59 PM

                      Please respond to Joe

                      Frank Mailing List

Is it Joe Frank's voice on the narration of the computer game Max Payne 2?