[joe-frank-list] Alive?

Sandy Noyes boojum at charter.net
Tue Feb 3 19:49:57 PST 2004

Is this list still alive??

           "We have not even to risk the adventure alone,  for the heroes of all
      time have gone before us.  The labyrinth is thoroughly known.  We have
      only to follow the thread of the hero path.  And where we had thought to
      find an abomination, we shall find a god.  And where we had thought to
      slay another, we shall slay ourselves.  And where we had thought to
      travel outward we shall come to the center of our own existence.  And
      where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world."
                     Joseph Campbell

           Sandy Noyes
           3 Mitscher Road #2
           Astoria, OR  97103