[joe-frank-list] 1988 Market Street recording

Erik Shirokoff shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 19 00:24:57 PDT 2004

Ack!

Came home to discover that I'd recorded only the last 15 minutes of Joe's program on KPFA.  Just my luck - the day I forget how to add happens to coincide with a new show.  (Well, new to me.)

Anyone else record the program?  Failing that, does anyone know of an existing copy?  Unless it is The Rare Recording, I can't find any mention of it on Joe's site or on any of the defunct trading sites.

It's the 1988(?) live San Francisco Market Street recording.

I'd love to hear the whole thing.

- Erik

--
Erik Shirokoff