[joe-frank-list] Last 2 TIX FS: Joe Frank at Evidence Room 04/09/2004 Fri 1030pm

B. Thong uhohjf at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 17:53:57 PST 2004

Hi Folks,

As some of you have already found out, once again, Joe's show sold out the
moment tix was released!  So, they open a second show the very same night at
1030pm... which sold out again!  I was able to grab a couple of tix for the
1030pm show, but now am in a quagmire with flights from Seattle to LA being a
hefty $300+.  Trust me, if I can get out of work requirements, I'd greyhound
it!

SO, I would like to sell it at face value, $20/tix.  Please email me directly.

Bob
Seattle