[joe-frank-list] shows on CD

ROGER HILL rogerantibodies at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:24:09 PDT 2003

I haven't seen much activity lately........Has anyone besides me been
purchasing shows from the Joe Frank website???   I have done several orders
and have been very pleased.

The new show "Plerophory of Pain" is quite interesting.

Although it would be nice if they were less costly, in the scheme of things
it is no worse than a new music CD is these days.  I get much more enjoyment
from Joe's shows than 90% of the new music CD's that I buy.  And I'm sure
that production costs are quite high for his shows, so he has to recover the
outlay.

Order some shows and maybe we'll have some new material coming our way
soon.......Roger