[joe-frank-list] FW: "I have an announcement to make..."

BILLMILOSZ at aol.com BILLMILOSZ at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 02:13:41 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/14/2003 10:29:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
kalle at kalle.com writes:

> Does anyone on this list happen to be going? it's happening next weekend.
>

>From  <A HREF="http://www.thirdcoastfestival.org/pages/conference2003.html">http://www.thirdcoastfestival.org/pages/conference2003.html</A>

"The conference registration fee is $235 and includes the <A HREF="http://www.thirdcoastfestival.org/pages/#awards">awards ceremony</A>."

$235- and all the tickets are sold out.  No separate tickets or attendance
opportunity for the Awards Ceremony alone. There is a "Cabaret" on Friday night,
$15, but that doesn't include any Joe stuff.

Chicago (where I live) has a VERY happening radio scene.  NPR is not the only
game in this town, either.  Tons of creative stuff.  For example, see "Lucky
Pierre Speaks Urban Format Radio"  at  <A HREF="http://www.luckypierre.org/radionow.html">
http://www.luckypierre.org/radionow.html</A>  very nonlinear radio.