[joe-frank-list] Here's what my son said...

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 14:07:57 PDT 2003

Hello, listfolk.

I couldn't attend Joe's show, so I encouraged my son
to go at the last minute. He's studying at UC Irvine
and doesn't know Joe's work.

Here's what he said:

"Haha, thanks for the info. I went with Jose to check
it out. That guy was hilarious! x-cellent stories he
told, and in between stories when he took a break or
whatever he'd have this fine chick dancing and stuff
so that was kool too and he had fog machines and all
kinds of light. Lots of limo's were there and I would
have sworn i saw the actor who was the last guy killed
in Bourne Identity. Yea, good stuff. Nice theater that
is, didn't even know it was there, it was right across
Sears at SouthCoast Plaza. Thanks."

=====
Robert Holland

rholland356 at yahoo.com