[joe-frank-list] Chronology

xterminal at comcast.net xterminal at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 13:59:39 PDT 2003

> Joe has a sort-of chronology on his website but I do not think it is
> accurate.  That is it gives a program as falling somewhere in the 1999
> to 2002 range.

I won't swear to it for every show, but I think within the categories they're
at least partially in chronological order. I know Emerald Isle, Islands, Let Me
Not Dream, Lies, The More I Know You, and Sleep did come in that order (because
that's the order in which I have them taped; I wasn't smart enough to write the
dates on them, though, only a sequence number). Could've sworn The Dictator was
before Islands, though.

--
* * *
"Snake Plisskin... I heard about you. Heard you were dead..."